Buying A Home
Buying a Home Requires Many Difficult Decisions.
Make Sure Your REALTORS® are Top Local Full Time Experts. Your home is probably the biggest financial decision your family will ever make, and it involves many decisions that go beyond simply choosing one you like.
Why Choose Premier Property Marketing Group Real Estate Experts?
1. You will have full access to ALL Homes Available for viewing on the NTREIS MLS (North Texas Real Estate Information Services) in the Dallas market, even listings not yet on the MLS, through our professional real estate affiliations.
2. Our expert local knowledge of the entire Dallas County and the surrounding areas should be invaluable to you, not just in terms of real estate, but also for schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
3. Every local real estate market absolutely has its own trends and opportunities. This can vary greatly, even from one neighborhood to the next. Dallas is no different! It’s our job to guide you into opportunities and out of traps.
4. What is the true market value of the home you are interested in? Is it priced too high? Is it a bargain that you should jump on? We help home buyers make decisions like this every day, and we’ll make sure that YOU get the best value for your money.
5. Negotiating with sellers can be stressful. We help you negotiate, so that the final contract includes the best possible terms and conditions that meets your specific needs.
6. You should know absolutely everything about the property you are buying! We will view every home that you are interested in, together. And prior to your releasing any contingencies and closing, we will make you fully aware of any and all inspections available to you and protect your interests.
7. Have confidence when signing documents. Contracts are full of complicated terms and clauses that can greatly affect your future life in your new home. We will give you the full benefit of our real estate knowledge and experience in working with the contracts.
We represent your best interests in your search for a new home in the Dallas area. While you can view a million homes on the web, actually buying your home is another matter entirely. Buyers beware! Don’t leave what is probably the most important financial transaction you will ever make to chance.